Cook time: 10 minutes
- pizza dough
- fresh tomatoes
- black olives
- green peppers
- rocket salad
- flat leaf parsley
- mozzarella cheese
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Add the chopped tomatoes together with the half can of tomato paste and olive oil in a blender.
- Add the salt, pepper and oregano and blend together for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle flour on the surface where you are going to roll out your pizza.
- Place pizza dough on area with flour and roll out the dough to be round and about 26 cm in diameter.
- Apply a good amount of the tomato paste to the base of the rolled-out pizza dough.
- Add some cheese.
- Add fresh tomatoes, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, olives and some more cheese on the top.
- Garnish with a little fresh oregano and flat leaf parsley.
- Top off with a pinch of salt and pepper for taste.
- Place on your preheated Bakerbox and close the lid.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes until cheese has melted and the pizza dough is crusty.
- Remove from the grill, garnish with fresh rocket salad, cut into slices and enjoy!
Add salami to your ingredients to turn this into a pizza for meat lovers
If using your 2 Burner Griddle ensure it is preheated but not too hot, as this will burn your pizza.
Sprinkle some flour on the ceramic stone so your pizza won’t stick.