Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 4 Whole Trout - cleaned, rinsed, patted dry
- 12 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 5 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 Lemons, 1 halved and 1 sliced
- Salt and Black Pepper, freshly ground
Try basting your fish with some of the remaining marinade to really lock in the flavor and keep your fish moist. We suggest using a bunch of rosemary to add to the herby flavor.
Zesty herbs and simple ingredients work together to elevate your meal. Feel free to switch up the herbs you use in this Lemon Herb Marinade.
Complete your grilled meal by adding some veggies to the mix, we suggest corn.