Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 7 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 ½ cups milk
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 2 eggs
- Chocolate chips
FOR TOPPINGS, OPTIONAL
- Fresh blueberries
- Sliced banana
- Whipped cream
- Pecan nuts
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the center and pour in all the wet ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Heat your Megamaster 2 Burner Tabletop Griddle Gas Grill to medium heat and scoop batter onto the griddle, using ¼ cup of batter for each pancake.
- Sprinkle batter with chocolate chips as soon as you see bubbles forming, then flip.
- Serve hot with toppings of your choice.
Experiment with different flavor combinations by adding fresh blueberries, white chocolate or caramel chips.
If you find your pancakes are a little too thin, thicken them up by sifting in an extra tablespoon of flour.
This batter can be prepared ahead of time. Simply leave out the baking powder and add it just before you want to cook the chocolate chip pancakes.