Prep time: 20 Minutes
Cook time: 15 Minutes
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into equal-sized chunks
- 2 red peppers, cut into similar sized chunks as chicken
- 2 red onions, cut into similar sized chunks as chicken
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Smoked paprika
- Bamboo skewers
- Lemon juice, to serve
- Tzatziki, to serve
- Guacamole, to serve
- Tortillas (or pita breads), to serve
- Place one piece of chicken, then pepper, then onion, then tomato on a skewer. Repeat until skewer is full.
- Season with salt, pepper and smoked paprika.
- Heat your Megamaster grill to medium heat, and cook skewers until chicken is cooked through and golden.
- Toast tortillas on the grill. Don't toast them for too long otherwise they'll turn stiff and hard.
- Pull the fillings off the skewer and arrange inside the tortilla.
- To serve, drizzle lemon juice on top and add tzatziki and guacamole.
Switch to chicken thighs for juicier chicken, or even swop out for beef steak if you prefer.
For a low carb option, serve with cauliflower rice or salad instead of a roti.
Make your own tzatziki by combining 1 cup Greek yoghurt with 1/2 cup finely diced cucumber, 2 crushed garlic cloves and the juice of 1 lemon. Season with salt and pepper.