We certainly love a good old-fashioned barbecue. Burgers and dogs are staples we just can't do without. Not forgetting our friends, families and neighbors joining in.
But, what if you want to take your grilling on the road? From picnics in the forests to campsite cookers to grilling your catch-of-the-day riverside, Megamaster has a portable grill to suit your outdoor cooking style
• Kettle Grill – The perfect taste in a classic shape. The kettle is a go-to for most grillers. Whether you’re all about tailgating or barbecuing poolside or grilling in the great and not so great outdoors, this grill is a must. Easy to assemble, equipped with two wheels for mobility and 353 sq. inches of grilling space, the Kettle Grill is the perfect party starter.
• 2 Burner Griddle – If you prefer a faster, cleaner and more convenient grilling experience, the 2 Burner Griddle is easy to use, compact and locks in flavor. With a flat top grill, your ingredients are never in direct contact with flames. And, excess fat runs off into a removable drip tray, making it the healthier grilling alternative.
Just remember, you can’t just fire up your grill anywhere. Parts of the US are dry making wildfires a high risk, so make sure;
• The grill spot you’ve selected allows for controlled fires.
• You have a fire extinguisher or other safety precaution to put out any stray flames.
• Keep the grill surface clean.
• Don't leave your grill or cooking unattended.
With a portable grill, you can take your good times anywhere. When you and your Megamaster bring great views, delicious food and good company together, they're made that much better.
Shop Megamaster Portable Grills here.