Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes for a 2 inch fillet
- Orange Roughy fillet, 1 per person
- flour to dust the fish
Topping (quantities are per fillet)
- 30ml olive oil
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup olives, halved
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- pinch of salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 10ml fish spice
- Dust the fresh Orange Roughy with flour and shake off the excess.
- Place the fillet directly on your hot grill plate.
- Cook until the fish is golden brown, turning occasionally.
- In a heavy bottomed pan, heat your olive oil.
- Add the tomatoes, olives, basil, salt, pepper and spices.
- Cook until soft, allowing the flavors to fuse.
- Place your cooked fish fillet on a serving board or plate and top with your tomato topping.
- Serve with a lemon and lettuce garnish.
Choose sun ripened tomatoes and start at room temperature.
Cook fish for 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
Better Together: Serve with chilled white wine.