Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
- 12 oz New York strip
- ½ cup green beans
- ½ cup wax beans
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley
- ¼ cup scallion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 delicata squash
- 1 brown onion
- ½ cup flour
12 oz. New York Strip
- Season heavily with salt and pepper.
- Let the meat rest for a couple of minutes to soak in the salt.
- Grill 5 - 6 minutes on each side for medium Chimichurri.
- Slice beans as thin as possible.
- Finely chop all herbs.
- Mix all together in mixing bowl add olive oil vinegar and salt and pepper to your liking.
- Cut into ½ inch segments and seeded.
- Blanch squash in boiling water for 1 minute then toss with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Then grill 2 minutes on each side.
- Cut onion into ¼ inch slices.
- Toss onions in flour.
- Shake off remaining flour then fry at 300°F until golden brown.
- Season with salt.
Rotate 90° after 2 - 3 minutes to lay on a crosshatch of grill marks.
Turn the meat, don't stab it - this keep the juices in.
Let it rest for 2 - 3 minutes before serving.